Please note that the Flash setting in Settings > Webpages > Plugins > Flash plugin does not enable Flash globally, but has to be enabled on a site with the site-specific settings. If you would like to access a site that needs to play Flash content, follow these steps:
- Click on the Flash content, usually with the message ‘Click to enable Adobe Flash Player’ in the middle.
- Click on Allow in the pop-up.
- Refresh the page.
- Click on Site Info button on the Address Bar and select Site Settings.
- On the settings page, scroll down to Flash and select Allow.
- Reload the page if it doesn’t start to work immediately.