If you would like to access a site that needs to play Flash content, go to Settings > Webpages > Plugins and tick the box for Enable Flash Plugin. Alternatively:
- Click on the Flash content, usually with the message ‘Click to enable Adobe Flash Player’ in the middle.
- Click on Allow in the pop-up.
- Reload the page.
- Click on Site Info button on the Address Bar and select Site Settings.
- On the settings page, scroll down to Flash and select Allow.
- Reload the page if it doesn’t start to work immediately.
Was this page helpful?
Let us know if something’s missing. That’s the only way we can improve.