Use Notes to quickly add checklists, agenda items or facilitate a research project without the disruption of switching apps.
To view and manage your Notes:
- Open Panels from the left side of the bottom toolbar;
- Swipe left to Notes (between History and Downloads) or tap on the Notes icon.
- Tap on a note to view the full note.
Creating a new note
To create a new note:
- Tap on the Add Note button in the bottom right corner;
- Enter the note text;
- Tap on the Done button in the top right corner to save the note.
Creating a new Note from a web page
To make a note of something you found on a web page:
- Select the text you want to turn into a note;
- In the menu that appears, choose Copy to Note.
The note will be added to the folder you viewed last.
Creating a new Notes folder
To create a new folder for your Notes:
- Select the note or notes you want to group under a folder and tap on the Move button.
- Tap on New Folder.
- Give the folder a name and choose a parent folder.
- Tap on Done to create the folder.
To edit a note:
- Tap on the note you wish to edit.
- When you’re finished, tap on the Done button in the top right corner to save the edits.
To sort notes:
- Tap on Sort on the right side of the panel’s top toolbar;
- Select your preferred sorting option:
- By Title,
- By Content,
- By Created date.
To move a note to a different folder:
- Long press on the note(s) you wish to relocate.
- Tap the Move button, to select an existing folder or create a new one.
To delete a note, open the note and click on Delete in the top right corner.
To delete multiple notes at once:
- Long press on the first note and then tap on the other notes you wish to delete.
- Click on Delete in the top right corner.