Speed Dials in Vivaldi on iOS
Access your favorite Bookmarks directly from the Start Page with Speed Dials.
Add a new Speed Dial folder on the Start Page
To access bookmarks from the Start Page:
- In the Bookmarks Panel, make sure your favorites are in the same Bookmarks folder.
- Long press on the folder and select Edit.
- Enable Use as Speed Dial Folder.
You can display multiple Bookmarks folders on the Start Page and switch between them either by swiping left/right or tapping on the Speed Dial folder title.
Speed Dial subfolders
To create a new Speed Dial subfolder:
- Long press on New Speed Dial.
- Select New Speed Dial Folder.
- Give the folder a name.
- Tap Done.
Alternatively, create a new subfolder and move bookmarks to it in the Bookmarks Panel.
Add new Speed Dials
To add a new bookmark to the Speed Dial folder on the Start Page:
- Tap on the Vivaldi menu > Bookmark Page.
- In the notification that appears at the bottom of the screen, tap Edit.
- Save the new bookmark to an existing Speed Dial folder or create a new one.
To add an existing bookmark to the Speed Dial folder or move it to a different Speed Dial folder:
- Open the Bookmarks Panel.
- Long press on the one you want to move.
- Select Edit.
- Change the location.
- Tap Done.
Manage Speed Dials
Sort Speed Dials
To sort your Speed Dials:
- Tap on the Sort button in the top right corner of the Start Page,
- Select your preferred sorting option:
- By Title,
- By Address,
- By Nickname,
- By Description,
- By Date.
You can also sort your Speed Dial bookmarks in the Bookmarks Panel.
Reorder Speed Dials
To reorder Speed Dials:
- Make sure Manual sorting is enabled (see instructions above).
- Long press on a Speed Dial.
- Drag and drop to change the order.
To edit, move or delete a Speed Dial, long press on the Speed Dial to open a context menu with the options.
Alternatively, manage your Speed Dial bookmarks in the Bookmarks Panel.
Delete Speed Dials
To delete a Speed Dial bookmark:
- On the Speed Dial page, long press on the Speed Dial bookmark you want to remove.
- Select Delete from the context menu.
Alternatively, delete the bookmark in the Bookmarks Panel.
Start Page layout
There are 4 Speed Dial layouts available in Vivaldi:
- Large Speed Dials,
- Medium Speed Dials
- Small Speed Dials,
- Speed Dial list.
To change the layout:
- Go to Vivaldi menu > Settings > Start Page Layout.
- Choose your preferred layout.