Settings in Vivaldi on iOS
Change your Vivaldi on iOS preferences in Settings. Click the links (underlined blue text) for additional information.
To access Settings in the iOS version of Vivaldi:
- Tap on the Vivaldi menu on the Address Bar, and
- Select Settings.
There you can:
- Access Sync settings.
- View Passwords and edit password settings.
- Enter and edit Payment methods and Addresses.
- Enable the Tab Bar.
- Change the size of Speed Dials on the Start Page.
- Choose Vivaldi’s App Icon for the home screen and App Library.
- Review Privacy and Security settings and clear browsing data.
- Check your Tracker and Ad Blocker settings.
- Review and edit content settings.
- View information about the current Vivaldi version.
Was this page helpful?
Let us know if something’s missing from this article. That’s the only way we can improve.