Vivaldi offers several options to customise your browsing flow in the Android app. Continue reading to learn about a few of them.
To display a desktop version of the website, instead of the mobile version commonly displayed on smaller screens, open the Vivaldi Menu and tick the box for Desktop Site.
To permanently display desktop versions of all websites:
- Go to Vivaldi Menu > Settings > Web pages;
- Enable Always Show Desktop Site;
To open a website of your choice, when tapping the button:
- Go to Vivaldi Menu > Settings > Homepage;
- Toggle the setting On;
- Tap on Open this page;
- Type or paste the link;
- Tap Save.
You will be taken to your Homepage from a website. Tapping the button in Vivaldi’s internal pages or when opening a new tab, you’ll be taken to the Start Page.
Home Screen shortcut
To access a web page directly from your phone’s Home Screen add a shortcut by:
- Going the web page;
- Opening the Vivaldi Menu;
- Selecting Add to Home screen;
- Edit the title, if you wish;
- Tap Add;