Settings on Android
Change your Vivaldi Android preferences in Settings.
To access Settings in the Android version of Vivaldi:
- Tap on the Vivaldi menu on the Address Bar, and
- Select Settings.
There you can:
- Access Sync settings;
- Change the default Search Engine;
- Enable search suggestions;
- View Passwords and edit password settings;
- Enter and edit Payment methods and Addresses;
- Change your preferred languages for web content;
- Check your Tracker and Ad Blocker settings;
- Review Privacy settings and clear browsing data;
- Switch between a light and dark Theme and enable dark mode for websites;
- Enable scrollbars in Vivaldi’s internal pages;
- Switch to smaller Speed Dials on the Start Page;
- Hide the Status Bar on web pages (area where time, battery and other information is displayed);
- Enable desktop view for all websites.
- Improve Accessibility by changing the font size and enabling force zoom and the Reader View (simplified view);
- Access Site Settings;
- View Download settings.
- Update app notification settings;
- Set a homepage;
- View information about the current Vivaldi version.
Was this page helpful?
Let us know if something’s missing from this article. That’s the only way we can improve.