Like the desktop browser, Vivaldi on Android has a unique User Interface.
- Content blocker – change the tracker and ad blocking level for the website.
- Site info – check your connection security and access Site Settings;
- Address and Search field – type in the link you want to visit or a search term you want to look up;
- Vivaldi menu – access options such as Bookmark Page, Capture Page, Settings, and much more by tapping on the Vivaldi logo.
- Panels – access your Bookmarks, History, Notes and Downloads;
- History back – move back in history of visited pages;
- Start Page – access your favourite bookmarks – Speed Dials;
- History forward – move forward in history of visited pages;
- Tab switcher – view all open, private, synced and recently closed tabs.
The icons on the bottom toolbar will change when you view the Panels or the Tab Switcher to give you additional options.
When you scroll down on a page the toolbars will be hidden automatically to free up screen real estate. When you scroll up, the toolbars will be displayed again.
With the latest Android versions you can pick between a light and dark theme or defer to your system default.
To change the theme, open the Vivaldi menu > Settings > Appearance > Themes and make your selection.
If you also wish to view websites in dark mode enable Dark mode for Web Pages from Theme settings.