History on Android
View a list of websites you’ve visited in Vivaldi’s History Panel.
Open the History Panel by tapping on the Panel button on the left side of the bottom toolbar and swiping to the second Panel. Alternatively, tap on the History option on the bottom toolbar.
The websites will be listed chronologically in descending order (most recent first). Tap on the entry to visit the page again.
To search for a history item, tap on the Search button on the top menu and enter the search term.
To delete your browsing history:
- Open the History Panel and tap on Clear Data on the right side of the bottom toolbar.
Alternatively, open Vivaldi menu > Settings > Privacy > Clear browsing data.
- Pick a time range.
- Make sure the option for Browsing History is ticked.
- Tap Clear data.
To delete a single history entry:
- Open the History Panel.
- Tap on the Delete button on the right side of the listed history entry.
Use Search to filter out the visited pages you want to delete.
Clear history on exit
If you want to delete your browsing history and other data when you’re finished using the app, you can have it automatically deleted on exit. To enable the settings:
- Go to the Vivaldi menu > Settings > Privacy and security > Clear browsing data on exit.
- Toggle on the setting.
- Choose which data types you want to delete:
- Browsing history.
- Cookies and site data.
- Cached images and files.
- Close open tabs.
It’s not enough to minimize the app or remove it from the app switcher menu to exit the browser. To exit Vivaldi:
- Go to the Vivaldi menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu.
- Select Exit.