Capture a screenshot
This post is also available in: 日本語 Русский Français Español Nederlands Српски Українська Português Български
To take a screenshot of the web page you’re viewing on your mobile use Vivaldi’s built-in Capture tool.
Capturing a page
To capture a screenshot of the current page, open the Vivaldi menu > Capture Page.
Select between the following two options:
- Capture only the visible area,
- Capture the full web page (some web page length restrictions may apply).
The screenshot will be saved to your pictures in a folder named Vivaldi Captures.
In addition to the visible area and full page capture, there’s a third option – long screenshot, where you determine the size of the captured area. To take a long screeshot:
- Go to the Vivaldi menu > Share.
- Select Long screenshot from the bottom row of options.
- Drag the arrows on the top and bottom to resize the screenshot.
- Tap on the Capture button in the bottom right corner.
- From the options select whether you want to edit, save, share or delete the capture.
Was this page helpful?
Let us know if something’s missing from this article. That’s the only way we can improve.