Sync bookmarks, passwords, open tabs and more between your desktop and mobile devices by logging-in to your Vivaldi Account.
Logging in to Sync
To log in to Sync on Vivaldi Mobile:
- Tap on the Vivaldi menu in the top right corner, next to the Address Field;
- Select Settings > Sync.
- Enter your login credentials, add a Device Name (if you wish) and tap on Log in.
- Enter the Encryption password and tap on Continue.
Syncing on Mobile
Like on the desktop browser, you can select whether to Sync all data or just some of it.
Types of data that can be synced:
- Bookmarks and Speed Dials;
- Autofill data;
- Typed History and Remote Sessions;
To start Sync, tap on Start Sync.