Creating an account on vivaldi.net gives you access to a whole whack of Vivaldi services including:
- Webmail. Free webmail account (e.g. [email protected]) with calendar and contacts management.
- Vivaldi Forum. Chat about Vivaldi’s development, vote on upcoming features and leave your feedback.
- Blogs. Create your own blog and publish your articles for free to the whole wide internets.
- Vivaldi Sync (coming soon). Sync Bookmarks, Settings, History and more across your devices.
Information needed to register your new account:
- Username. Choose a unique username. This handle will be used for your new email address and to log in to the different Vivaldi services.
- Email. This address will be used to contact you with important info about your Vivaldi account – enter an email address you’ll have access to in the long run. Any emails regarding your Vivaldi account, such as account confirmation, password and/or username recovery emails will be sent there.
- First Name. For registration purposes, but you choose whether to display this publicly or not.
- Last Name. See above. 🙂
- Password. Your super secure, unique password which you don’t use anywhere else.
Use a Password manager like 1Password or Lastpass to create and securely store your unique password. If that’s not an option, consider using 12 characters or longer including a random combination of letters (upper- and lowercase), numbers and punctuation.