Import Feeds from other feed readers
This post is also available in: 日本語
Vivaldi Feeds Reader supports the OPML format, which makes it possible for you to export your feeds from your current feed reader to Vivaldi. The following instructions are based on Thunderbird, which means the first 3 steps may differ, if you use a different feed reader, but the rest are the same.
Import feeds from Thunderbird
- In Thunderbird, go to the feeds group and right click on it;
- Select Subscribe;
- In a popup window click on the Export button;
- Save the file on your computer. It is then saved as an OPML file (feeds.opml for example);
- In your File Manager/Finder, rename the file from feeds.opml to feeds.xml;
- Then right-click on the file and open it with Vivaldi;
Alternatively, go to the Vivaldi menu > File > Open File… and open the feeds.xml file that way.
- New tab with all the feed messages from that group will be displayed. Select all the feeds you want to have in Vivaldi and you’re done.