In this article we’ll show you how to find, follow, organize and read blogs on Vivaldi.net.
There are three options for reading blog posts on Vivaldi.net:
- In the blog feed. This option works best for shorter posts.
- In a modal window, which you can open by clicking on Read more on the right side under the blog text. You can also read and write comments there.
- On the blog’s page, which you can open by clicking on View original in the modal window.
Finding and organizing blogs in the Reader
You will find a feed of blog posts by members of the Vivaldi Community and the Vivaldi team on “Your blog title” > Dashboard.
By default, most recent blog posts show up on top of the Reader, but it’s also possible to sort posts from the column on the right side of the page by:
- Featured Posts
- Popular Posts
- My Sites
You can search for blogs in the right column by title, author or tags.
If you found a blog you’d like to keep an eye on, click on Follow in either of these three locations:
- one of the blog’s posts in the Reader
- below the title in the modal window
- from the top menu on the blog’s page
An addition or alternative to following blogs is adding and organizing them into Lists. There are two options for creating a list and adding blogs to it.
- From the right side of the page in My lists > Create new list and add blog links manually.
- From the footer of the post when adding a blog to a list, it’s possible to create a new list at the same time.