Comment on blog posts on vivaldi.com
This post is also available in: 日本語 Русский Français Español Deutsch Nederlands Српски
We depend on our community for feedback and like to hear from all our users. One way to let us know what you think is by commenting on blog posts published on vivaldi.com. Here’s what you need to know about that.
- To comment on the blog posts, you first need to have a Vivaldi account.
- Scroll down to the end of the post and click on Login if you already have an account, or on Register if you need to sign up for one.
If it appears that you are still not logged in under the blog post, first try refreshing the page. If this doesn’t help, check if you have third-party cookies blocked. Because comments are stored on vivaldi.net and blog posts on vivaldi.com, you need to enable vivaldi.net’s cookies on vivaldi.com in order to comment.
- To enable all third-party cookies, go to Settings > Privacy > Cookies and uncheck the box for Block Third-Party Cookies.
- If you do not wish to do that, you can whitelist specific pages. While you’re on the blog post page, open the Site Info menu from the left side of the address field. Select Cookies and move all Vivaldi cookies from the Blocked list to the Allowed list. Close the settings window and refresh the page.
- If you’re using an extension to block cookies, whitelist Vivaldi in the extension.
Alternatively, go to the Vivaldi Forum and leave a comment to the blog post there. You can find the shortcut link to the thread below the comments on the blog post’s page.