In this article we’ve put together some guidelines that will help you write a good bug report for Vivaldi Android. A good bug report will help our developers reproduce and fix the bug.
Before reporting a bug
Before you report a bug, please check the Forum‘s Android category. Well-known bugs, updates and temporary workarounds are often discussed there.
If you can’t find anything about the bug you’ve encountered please file a bug report.
How to report a bug on Android?
- Report each bug separately on vivaldi.com/bugreport/. Reports with more than one bug cannot be processed because each bug is allocated a unique bugtracker number.
- Share information about the device’s brand, model and Android version where the issue is occurring.
- Describe the issue in as much detail as you can.
- Add an exact link to a web page where the issue occurs, so it can be tested.
- After reporting the issue, you will receive a confirmation email from the bugtracker with the bug number VAB-XXXXX, so make sure you give a valid contact email address.
- You can add more information and files (e.g. screenshots) to the report by replying to the bugtracker’s email.
If you have questions about the bug please ask in the Forum first and do not forget to post the VAB-XXXXX bug number. Our helpful forum moderators will be able to help you.
Important! Please do not use the bug report page for support or other questions. These questions can be sent to us from our contact form.
Thanks for helping us make Vivaldi better!