Vivaldi allows you to save your current open tabs as a named “session” and access them again later. This allows you to open the set of tabs included in a session with one click whenever you need or when the browser starts.
You have an option to save all open tabs or just a selection of them as a session.
To save all open tabs in either one or multiple windows as a session, either:
- open the “V” menu (Windows and Linux) > File > Save Open Tabs as a Session;
- right click on the tab bar > select ‘Save All Tabs as a Session’;
- start typing “Save Open Tabs as Session” in Quick Commands.
To save only some tabs as a session:
- use the Ctrl/⌘/Shift key to make a selection > right click on one of the selected tabs to open the context menu > Save # Selected Tabs as a Session
- start typing “Save Selected Tabs as Session” in Quick Commands.
To open a saved session, click File > Open Saved Session or start typing “Open Saved Sessions” in Quick Commands.