The built-in Image Properties feature lets you find all the information you need about an image right in the browser.
View Image Properties
- Right-clicking an image on a webpage.
- Select Image Properties from the drop-down menu.
- Image Properties view will open in a new tab.
Information available in Image Properties is based on the image meta data and can include:
- File name and URL
- The model of the camera that took the image
- Depth of field and sensitivity of the image sensor (ISO)
- Exposure and focal length
- Histogram, white balance and color space
- Dimensions and size
- Time and date when the photo was taken
- Software used to process the image
Copy data to clipboard
- Right-click on the image and select Image Properties from the drop-down menu.
- In the Image Properties view, click on Copy Data to Clipboard.
- Paste copied data into an application of choice – or into Vivaldi Notes.
Was this page helpful?
Let us know if something’s missing. That’s the only way we can improve.