This post is also available in:
To search for a specific term or phrase on a webpage, use the browser’s Find in Page feature.
To search a webpage in Vivaldi:
- Open the search field:
- with a Keyboard Shortcut Ctrl / Cmd + F;
- by going to the menu (on Windows and Linux) > Edit > Find in Page;
- by opening Quick Commands and typing ‘Find in page‘;
- by using a Mouse Gesture. The gesture needs to be created first in Settings > Mouse Gestures > Gesture Mapping.
- A search field will open on top of the webpage and below the Address Bar;
- Enter the search term and press Enter;
- To navigate between the results, use:
- arrow buttons next to the search field;
- Keyboard Shortcuts Enter or F3 to move to the next search result and Shift + F3 to move to the previous result.
- Quick Commands by typing ‘Find Next in Page’ and ‘Find Previous in Page’;
- Mouse Gestures you’ve created for the actions.
If the focused search result (orange background) is a link, it can be opened instantly using Ctrl + Enter.
To close the search field, click the Close button on the Find in Page bar or press Esc.
Let us know if something’s missing from this article. That’s the only way we can improve.