To search for a specific term or phrase on a webpage, use the browser’s Find in Page feature.
To search a webpage in Vivaldi:
- Open the search field:
- with a Keyboard Shortcut Ctrl / Cmd + F;
- by going to the menu (on Windows and Linux) > Edit > Find in Page;
- by opening Quick Commands and typing ‘Find in page‘;
- by using a Mouse Gesture. The gesture needs to be created first in Settings > Mouse Gestures > Gesture Mapping.
- A search field will open on top of the webpage and below the Address Bar;
- Enter the search term and press Enter;
- To navigate between the results, use:
- arrow buttons next to the search field;
- Keyboard Shortcuts Enter or F3 to move to the next search result and Shift + F3 to move to the previous result.
- Quick Commands by typing ‘Find Next in Page’ and ‘Find Previous in Page’;
- Mouse Gestures you’ve created for the actions.
If the focused search result (orange background) is a link, it can be opened instantly using Ctrl + Enter.
To close the search field, click the Close button on the Find in Page bar or press Esc.
Let us know if something’s missing. That’s the only way we can improve.