Control everything in your browser from one place – your keyboard. The Quick Commands menu lets you navigate to open tabs, find suggested search terms and browsing History and filter a list of available commands in Vivaldi without leaving the keyboard.
How to Use the Quick Commands Menu
- Open Quick Commands using Keyboard Shortcuts by pressing F2 / ⌘ E.
- Enter text to search for terms, filter list of commands allowing to navigate webpages and interact with Vivaldi interface, and access your Bookmarks and History.
- Use ↓ ↑ arrow keys to navigate list of filtered commands.
- Press Enter to issue selected command, or
- Close the Quick Commands menu by pressing Escape key.