Take Notes, adding a description and even screenshots to the notes while surfing the web with Vivaldi browser. Add your thoughts and ideas to any sites you visit using Vivaldi Notes.
Where can I find my Notes?
Find and edit your notes from the Notes Panel located on the side. You can also use keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl-Alt-O / ⌥⌘N by default).
How to manage my notes?
|Create a new note|
|Add a new folder|
|Delete a note or folder. Once a note is deleted, you can find it in the Trash folder.|
How do I restore a note from the Trash?
Drag the note out of the Trash and place it anywhere above.
How to empty the note Trash?
Right-click the Trash and select Empty trash.
How to edit a note?
At the bottom of the Notes Panel you may:
- Add a webpage address to the note
- Edit the note
- Use markdown formatting to make your notes more readable and interesting.
- Add an image either from a webpage or from a file on your computer
- Search notes using the search field on the top of the Notes Panel.
- Add a note by marking text on a webpage and selecting Copy to note from contextual menu. The note will be added with the marked text as body and the webpage URL in the Address field.