Vivaldi’s status bar is located at the bottom right of Vivaldi’s window allowing you to:
- Page zoom: Set the page zoom by using the ‘Page zoom’ slider.
- Toggle images: Choose whether images are to be visible in web pages or not or if only cached images are to be shown.
- Page actions: page actions provides web-page specific features.
- Page tiling: when several pages are stacked aka grouped, display them the way you want.
- Show Panel (or hide Panel) is located on the far left of the status bar.
How to hide or remove the status bar
Go to Vivaldi’s top menu and click on View > ‘Toggle Status Bar’ or use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl Shift S / ⌘ / to hide or remove the status bar.