Control everything in your browser from one place – your keyboard. Without leaving the keyboard, the Quick Commands menu lets you:
- navigate to open Tabs,
- reopen Closed Tabs,
- open Bookmarks,
- create Notes,
- find suggested Search terms
- search browsing History,
- filter a list of available commands in Vivaldi,
- apply Page Action filters,
- do simple calculations (after pressing Enter the result will be copied to your clipboard).
How to Use the Quick Commands Menu
- Open Quick Commands using Keyboard Shortcuts by pressing F2 / ⌘ E. You can also find it under Tools in the main menu.
- Start typing your search/command term. The search term will be highlighted for better discoverability.
- Use ↓ ↑ arrow keys or scroll to navigate the list of results.
- Press Enter or click on the item to issue selected command, or
- Close Quick Commands menu by pressing Escape key.
Was this page helpful?
Let us know if something’s missing from this article. That’s the only way we can improve.