There are four ways to quickly access your bookmarks
- From the Bookmarks Bar
- From the Bookmarks Panel
- From the Address Bar via auto-completion
- From Quick Commands via auto-completion and nicknames.
You can manage your bookmarks in Bookmark Manager, accessible via Tools > Bookmarks application menu.
How do I add new bookmarks?
- Click the bookmark icon to the right in the Address Field, or
- Manually in the Bookmarks Panel
- Then add the URL, a description and a nickname. (Only the URL is mandatory.)
New bookmarks can be added by using the Ctrl D / ⌘ D shortcut.