To update your account information, first go to your Vivaldi account’s profile:
- Log in on Vivaldi.net;
- Hover the mouse over your username or avatar in the top right corner of the page;
- From the menu select Profile.
To upload a new profile image:
- Click on the current image;
- Choose the new image file (max size – 5MB);
- Crop, if needed;
- Click Done.
If you don’t see the new profile image on the forum or blogs, log out of the account and in again.
To change your name in Vivaldi webmail, go to Settings > Identities.
To change your account’s recovery email:
- Enter the new email address;
- Click Update;
- Head to the new recovery email’s mailbox and look for a ‘Recovery Email Change Request‘ email from Vivaldi;
- Open the link in the email (the link is valid for 48 hours);
- Enter your account’s login password and click Verify email address;
When you return to the profile, you’ll see the new email.
The phone number is only required from users, who registered their account after 16th of Oct, 2019 and want to access webmail and blogs. Users with older accounts currently can’t add a phone number to their profile as there’s no use for it for them.
To verify your phone number:
- Type in your phone number (needs to be able to receive text messages and can’t be linked to other Vivaldi accounts);
- Click Update;
- Check your phone for the code;
- Enter the code on the new page and click Submit.
Change whether you receive Technical Update and Vivaldi News newsletters from Vivaldi. Newsletter subscription can also be updated on Vivaldi.com:
To change your login password:
- Click on Change password in the bottom left corner of the page;
- Enter the current password and then the new password twice;
- Click Update.
For instructions on how to delete your Vivaldi account, please visit a separate help page here.