Vivaldia is an arcade-style runner game by Porcelain Fortress integrated into Vivaldi. The game is available for both online and offline playing on desktop and Android.
Playing the game
To play Vivaldia on desktop:
- Click on the floating Vivaldia button in the bottom right corner of the Start Page (Speed Dial);
- Type vivaldi://game in the Address Field;
- Click on the Vivaldia the game button on one of the toolbars (view instructions for adding the button below).
To start the game either press Space on your keyboard or click on the page.
To move, jump and duck, use either W A S D or ← ↑ ↓ → keys on your keyboard. To shoot press N, M or both at the same time. The game also supports using gamepads for playing.
To restart the game after you either finished or ran out of lives, press Space or click on the page.
To play in full screen mode, use the F11 key or click on the full screen button in the top left corner. Press either the F11 or Esc keys or click on the same button to exit full screen.
You can mute the music and game play sound effects from the top right corner. Alternatively, you can mute the whole tab.
You can move the hovering game start button from the Speed Dial to one of the toolbars. To do that, hold down the Shift key and drag the button either to the Status Bar or left side of the Address Bar.
To hide the Game button from the Speed Dial, either:
- Right click on the button and click Show Game on Speed Dial.
- Go to Settings > Start Page > Vivaldia, the Vivaldi Game and disable Show Game on Speed Dial.
When the game ends, below the restart button is a camera icon. Click on it to capture a screenshot of your end score. Share the score with our community on the Forum or challenge your friends on social media.