Save Passwords in Vivaldi on Android
Store your account login credentials in the browser for faster browsing.
To save a password:
- Log in to the account on the site you want to save the login credentials on.
- Immediately after logging in, click Save on the dialogue that appears at the top of the screen.
Tap on Settings > Never, if you don’t want to save any passwords for the site.
To toggle saving passwords on or off, open the Vivaldi menu > Settings > General > Passwords and tap on the Save Passwords toggle.
To view and manage your saved passwords, go to Vivaldi menu > Settings > General > Passwords.
By tapping on the saved entry, you’ll see the site link, username and password with an option to copy them or delete the saved entry.
To view the password, enter your lock screen PIN/pattern/password/etc.
Below the list of saved passwords is a list of sites that passwords won’t be saved on. To save a password on a site in the Never saved list, first remove it by selecting the entry and tapping on the Delete button and then login on the site again to get a prompt for saving the password.
Updating saved passwords
Passwords cannot be edited in Settings. When you change the password, log in to the account with the new password. The browser will notice the different password and will ask whether you want to update the saved password entry. Tap on Update.
To delete a single saved password:
- Go to Vivaldi menu > Settings > General > Passwords;
- Tap on the saved password entry;
- Tap on the Delete button in the top right corner of the page.
To delete all passwords, including the Never saved list:
- Go to Vivaldi menu > Settings > Privacy > Clear browsing data > Advanced;
- Select All time for the time range;
- Tick the box for Saved passwords;
- Tap Clear data.