Many important Vivaldi functions are available from the application menu.
Customizing the menu
Windows and Linux users can set the menu to either appear as a Vivaldi menu button or as a horizontal menu across the top of the window. Go to Settings > Appearance > Menu. Next to it you can also choose the menu icon style.
To change which commands are available in the menu and how they’re displayed, go to Settings > Appearance > Menu.
From Menu Customization drop-down menu, select whether you want to edit the Vivaldi Button Menu or the Horizontal menu look. In case you switch between menu positions often but want the menus to be identical, make sure to customize both menu views.
To reorder commands in the Commands section, either:
- Use drag and drop, or
- Right-click on the command and select Move Up or Move Down.
To rename a command:
- Do a slow double-click on the command in the Content section.
Alternatively, right-click on the command and select Rename from the context menu;
- Update the name and press Enter or click somewhere else on the page.
To add a command, either:
- Drag it from the Commands list to the Content section;
- Right-click on the command and select Add to Content.
To remove a command:
- Select the command or folder;
- Press Delete or right-click on the command and select Delete.
To create a new menu folder:
- Right-click on the list of menu items in the Content section;
- Select New Folder.
To go back to the default menu, click on Reset Menu below the menu customization section.
To revert changes in a single folder, right-click on the folder and select Reset Folder.