There are four ways ways to adjust the zoom in Vivaldi. Choose if you want to zoom:
- Only one page (Zoom in toolbar), or
- using shortcuts, or
- on every page (in Vivaldi settings), or
- Vivaldi’s interface (in Vivaldi settings)
1. Zoom with the slider in the toolbar
Use the slider in the toolbar. Click reset to reset the zoom to 100%. This will only zoom the selected page.
2. Zoom with keyboard shortcuts
Use the Ctrl + / ⌘ + shortcut to zoom in and Ctrl - / ⌘ - to zoom out of a page. The shortcut can be edited in Vivaldi settings -> Keyboard -> Shortcuts.
3. Zoom every page from setting
Change the default zoom level of every page you visit by using the slider to:
4. Zoom the user interface
Change the default zoom level by using the slider to: