The placement and appearance of Toolbars can be customised in Vivaldi. User Interface Zoom allows you to alter the size of Toolbars. The position of the Address Bar and Bookmarks Bar within the UI can also be customised by adjusting settings within their respective sections in Settings.
How to adjust the size of Toolbars
- Go to Settings > Appearance.
- Use the User Interface Zoom slider to adjust the zoom.
How to change the position of the Bookmarks Bar
- Go to Settings > Bookmarks.
- Under Bookmark Bar Position, choose between ‘Top‘ or ‘Bottom‘.
How to change the position of the Address bar
- Go to Settings > Address Bar.
- Choose between ‘Top‘ or ‘Bottom‘ under Address Bar Position.