Downloads are added and managed through the Download Panel.
Where can I find the download panel?
- Click the Download Panel button, or
- Use keyboard shortcut Ctrl-J / ⌥⌘ L.
How are downloaded files organized in download panel?
- All downloaded files are listed chronologically with file name and size.
- Find the newest downloaded files at the top of the panel listing.
- Search for any previously downloaded file in the search field at the top panel toolbar.
How to restart an unfinished downloading file?
- Select the unfinished downloaded file in the list.
- Click the Restart button located next to the search input field.
How to manage downloads?
|Stop a file download in progress|
|Resume selected download|
|Remove selected download|
|Clear list of inactive downloads|
|Restart the selected download|
Where do I set the folder path for downloaded files?
Go to Settings > Downloads.