Having trouble logging in to your vivaldi.net account? Read on for a few trouble-shooting tips and how to get in touch with us if you need a hand.
Error message after submitting the registration form
- Try disabling Extensions (especially privacy, security and/or content blocking extensions) to see, if any of them hinder the browser’s work, for example, preventing from successfully completing captchas.
- Clear Cookies & Storage, Cache, and Application cache from History.
Haven’t received the account confirmation email?
- Make sure a valid email address was entered in the registration form.
- Check all mailbox folders, including the spam folder, for an email with the title “Vivaldi.net – Account Confirmation”.
Account confirmation failed?
After clicking the confirmation link in the email you should see a message saying that the account has been activated. If instead you see a message saying ‘Account confirmation failed‘, first try logging in despite of the message. If login works, it’s possible that the account got confirmed, but the wrong message was shown. This could happen, for example, if the confirmation link was clicked more than once. The account got activated the first time, but the message shown was for the second click. If login doesn’t work, then the account confirmation really was unsuccessful. It will fail, for example, when the confirmation link has expired. In that case, please contact us with your username, recovery email and explain what happened.
Log in issues
- Use only the username for login, not your Vivaldi email address. In case you can’t remember the username, send a username reminder to your recovery email address.
- Reset the password with your username.
- Delete cookies
- If the page loads slowly, try to be patient and give it time to load.
- When you have tried to log in with the wrong password more than 5 times, your account will get temporarily locked. In that case wait 5 minutes and then send yourself a password reset email.
None of the above was helpful?
Make sure to include: